- Improve data quality and presentation consistency by adding GBM Custom Forms to MapInfo Professional
MapInfo Professional is a world-leading mapping system. It is a great tool in the hands of a GIS specialist but for the broader user base, the data presentation can be cryptic and the data easily corrupted.
GBM Pro adds data forms to MapInfo Professional to overcome all these issues.
GBM Pro delivers an intuitive user experience with intelligent prompting, pull-down menus and readable labels. Drawing and editing is carefully managed and data edits are validated at the time of entry.
GBM Custom Forms can easily link multiple child records to the same row in a GIS table. For example multiple inspections and maintenance events can be linked to a single map object or multiple owners to a land parcel without making duplicate copies of the GIS features.
With GBM Pro your GIS data becomes more consistent with features always drawn on the right layer in the right graphical style. Your data is protected from invalid content or inadvertent edits.
The same GBM Custom forms are shared with our mobile and web systems. Users across the organization see the same data in exactly the same way.
To learn more, please view the video and download your 30 day trial today.
- GBM Pro works as a plug-in inside MapInfo Professional. Use any edition later than MapInfo Professional V8
- Companion products deliver GBM Custom Forms for operation with other mapping systems
- GBM Pro automatically links drawing tools and graphical styles to target layers and can be set up to prompt for attribute entry on completion of map drawing
- GBM Pro works with regular MapInfo Professional .tab files. We support all MapInfo data types
- GBM Custom Forms simplify end-user data presentation. The forms editor is supplied with every GBM Pro license. Not programming required
- Custom Forms allow cryptic database field names to be replaced with user friendly aliases and supported with user designed prompts
- Data integrity is improved through setting edit controls on a field-by-field basis and advanced on-the-spot validation
- A 30 day free trials can be downloaded from this site