- Distribute electronic maps and data forms to mobile workers on Windows Laptops and Tablets
So we developed GBM Portable for mobile workers using windows laptops, tablets or slate computers.
We’ve included all the features of GBM Mobile; interactive maps, GPS integration, photo capture, data synchronisation and GBM Custom Forms.
Field workers are especially advantaged; GBM Portable is so easy to use. This means greater productivity and reduced training time.
GBM Portable also runs on Windows desktops. That provides both office workers and field personnel with a common data view.
Create your own forms for field data collection to customize a highly relevant user experience. Share these forms across your organisation with the full range of GBM Products to standardize data validation and business rules.
Synchronise your mobile device through the office network or across the global phone and internet network.
We work natively with MapInfo .tab files and can also display ESRI .shp files. Embedded MapInfo technology allows GBM Portable to easily exchange data with MapInfo Professional on your support PC.
See our downloads page for a 30 day free trial or call one or out consultants for further information.
- works on tablet, laptop and desktop computers running either 32 or 64 bit versions of Windows XP, Windows 7 or Windows 8 Pro
- works off-line with local GIS and image files and allows maps and data on mobile computers to be synchronised with the office copy of each project
- shares GBM Custom forms with GBM Mobile, GBM Web and GBM Pro
- includes an administration console for in-house personnel to configure data searchers and customise the data presented by the Info tool
- includes embedded MapInfo technology to guarantee compatibility with MapInfo Professional data and workspaces. That includes .tab files, raster images and the ability to read ESRI .shp files.
- works with GBM Mobile Merge to integrate field edits into the master data set
- supports data transfers through the fixed or wireless network and is compatible with GBM Data Services. Mix and match combinations of GBM Portable and GBM Mobile systems can work in the same project.